The following text contains a notice, i.e. information on the way in which EnergoGlobal doo Futog processes your personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection ("Official Gazette of RS" No. 87/2018), and when accessing the website www.energoglobal.com and their storage in the databases of EnergoGlobal doo Futog.
Personal data are all data that directly or indirectly relate or may relate to you as an individual. As the legal basis for overning data protection and the conditions for the processing of your data, we apply the Law on Personal Data Protection ("Official Gazette of RS", No. 87/2018), hereinafter "the Law").
EnergoGlobal doo Futog, ul. Fruškogorska br.57 PIB: 106644707, ID number 021499315, processes your personal data in connection with the use of the web shop and is responsible for processing your personal data.
You can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the phone number +381 (21) 49 93 15.
1. How do we collect or obtain your personal information?
We collect your personal information when it is relevant to your needs as a consumer, or for our business (e.g. when you buy and / or order products from us, when you register to send newsletters, viber messages, SMS, when you contact our call center, etc.).
We usually get information directly from you, when you order certain products or services, fill out a certain form.
All your personal information is treated as confidential, and EnergoGlobal doo keeps it in an adequate manner.
2. What information we collect from you
Based on the Consumer Protection Act itself, EnergoGlobal doo is authorized to collect data on its customers. The personal data that we process depending on the interaction you have with EnergoGlobal are personal data of both registered members of the EnergoGlobal Web shop and its visitors, as well as persons who otherwise interact with us.
We need your data for concluding a distance selling contract, creating an order, in order to fulfill the obligations from the sales contract - the realization of delivery, payment, receipt and resolution of complaints.
In the process of buying / sending inquiries online, you need to enter your information in the fields provided (name, surname, e-mail, phone number, address). You can make a purchase even though you are not registered on the EnergoGlobal website as a guest. We use the data collected in this way exclusively for the purpose of executing sales contracts, which includes managing and tracking orders and communicating with you.
Depending on the way you contacted us and the types of inquiries, the information we process may include name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, other information about you that you have exchanged with us, which are related to Your inquiry.
We may process the data collected in this way for the purpose of providing answers to your inquiries, for the purpose of collecting statistical data, in order to improve our business. For the purposes of statistics, anonymization will be performed, so that the data cannot be brought in relation to a specific person.
2.1. Visit the website
EnergoGlobal doo processes your data when visiting this website. On this occasion, various data are exchanged between your device and our server, which may be personal data. The information collected in this way is used, among other things, to optimize our website or for the purpose of displaying advertisements in the browser of your device.
When you visit our website, the browser you use on your device will automatically and without your activity send to the server of our website:
- IP address of the device from which the request was sent and which has Internet access,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the downloaded file,
- website / application accessed (referrer URL),
- the browser you are using and, if necessary, the computer operating system that supports the Internet, as well as the name of your provider.
The server temporarily saves the specified data in a so-called log file for the following purposes:
- ensuring the establishment of a smooth connection,
- providing comfortable use of our website / application,
- assessment of system security and stability.
If in your browser, operating system or other settings of your device you have accepted the so-called geolocation, i.e. we have given our consent, we use this function to offer you individual services based on your current location. We process location data exclusively for the stated purpose.
The legal basis for the processing of IP address is a legitimate interest, which arises from the above purpose of data processing, since it is a technical condition for the functioning of the site. We do not transfer this information to third parties. The data is stored temporarily during the visit to the page, and then it is automatically deleted. After you leave our website, the geolocation data is deleted.
2.2. Creating a user profile
During the process of registering your account, it is necessary to enter certain information about yourself, such as: name, surname, phone, email;
With your consent, we record your behavior as a user of our website and newsletter. Tracking user behavior primarily involves information about the sections you stayed on and which links you used. In this way, we create personalized user profiles with your personal data and / or information about your email address in order to better adapt our address in the form of newsletters, on-site advertising and printed materials to your personal interests, thus improving our offer.
We do not pass this information on to third parties.
If you revoke your consent to individual advertising or do not agree with certain promotional activities, we will delete your information from the appropriate mailing list.
If you withdraw your consent, your contact address will be blocked for further processing of data for advertising purposes.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can set your browser so that cookies are not stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely disabling cookies may mean that you cannot use all the features of our website.
3. Who has access to your data?
Within our company, access to the data that you have voluntarily made available to us is available only to those sectors for which it is necessary to fulfill contractual or legal obligations or to fulfill legitimate interests. As part of the contractual relationship, we hire other service providers, who may gain access to your personal information. Compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data in these cases is provided by the contract.
4. How long do we keep your data?
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the above purposes. In doing so, we take into account the legal obligations of custody. We create the criteria for the data retention period in accordance with the purpose, so that this period is optimal for achieving the marketing purpose, while the data on purchases and customers are kept as long as provided by tax regulations and regulations governing the sales contract.
5. Are you obliged to provide us with your data?
Within our business relationship, you are obliged to provide us with those personal data that are necessary for the beginning, implementation and termination of the contractual relationship and for the fulfillment of obligations related to it, as well as for the collection of which we have a legal obligation or right based on legitimate interest. Without this information, as a rule, we will not be able to start a business relationship with you.
6. What rights do you have as a data subject?
• to provide you with access to your personal data, to answer for what purposes the data concerning you are used, as well as to access such personal data, to know the purpose of processing, categories of your personal data we hold, third parties, third parties or categories of third parties to which your personal data is shared, the period during which we retain the data.
• request the correction of inaccurate, incorrectly entered and / or outdated data;
• to request the deletion of your personal data if the processing is based on your consent. You can revoke your consent at any time by unsubscribing in the manner we have provided (by sending a message to a specific number or via a specific link) as well as by sending a message to the e-mail address registered in the APR. If the basis is law or legitimate interest, we cannot comply with your request to delete the data;
• to limit the processing of your data if you believe that the processing is illegal, if you have raised an objection or if you believe that EnergoGlobal no longer needs your data;
• to file a complaint in the way we process your data, even in cases where it is not disputed that we process the data in accordance with the Law;
• to file a complaint to the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection, in accordance with the Law.
For all questions and requests regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact our Personal Data Protection Officer. Contact details are email@example.com.
Person for the protection of personal data Aleksandra Lukić, Deputy Directo